We believe citizens should be heard in the halls of power.
Too often, our elected representatives stray from public opinion. We are determined to make it an existential threat for politicians to ignore the will of the people.
Get Loud Now is a platform for creating political pressure.
We invite you to join us as a customer, collaborator, partner, or advocate. We are looking to connect with others who share our values. Feeling inspired to participate, create a campaign or design a card? Reach out Contact!
As a mission-oriented organization, we believe it is important to lay out the principles that guide us, in and beyond our primary mission:
- Our government and society as a whole, benefits from informed political engagement by as many citizens as possible, especially from each new generation of voters
- Freedom of speech and press are sacred and should be protected
- The arts have an important role to play in political discourse
- Access to a free internet is critical to the future of our republic
- Design thinking and empathetic listening should be applied to all facets of our society
- Local political engagement is crucial to a functioning society and needs more attention
- The ability to speak truth to power is a cornerstone of American political thought
- Establishing and aligning on verifiable facts is a foundation for informed debate
- While protected by the First Amendment, hate speech is corrosive and has no place on our platform
- We built Get Loud Now in Chicago, so it is important to be active and engaged local citizens
- It is critical that ideas, informed critique, and the voice of the citizenry be heard beyond personal networks and information silos
- Mission-oriented organizations have an important role to play in our society
To further support our mission, we will donate 10% of our gross profits to a selection of nonprofits whose missions align with our principles.